<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagename]--> Tips Info Blog Cinta

Tips Info Blog Cinta: My Dear So Beautiful

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Dear So Beautiful

Oh,,,my dear, you are so beautiful and very kind, you had a smooth white skin, beautiful eyes and red lips.
Anyone would be happy because they could own you. Keep your self well, because some day there sure be a prince who came and really love you with all heart


You are still in my heart, life forever and never died in my soul.
Everytime, you are in my mind,
i want to keep you.
Nobody can understand about me, except you.
You are like the treausure that lost that long time ago when you decide to go away from me. I was felt darkness, so lonely... I can not touch you again. I can not see you again.

I believe the power of love can make us part together in heaven..

1 comment:

Dilarang memasang link aktif. Karena pasti akan admin hapus.