<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagename]--> Tips Info Blog Cinta

Tips Info Blog Cinta: The first time When i Know You

Friday, July 27, 2012

The first time When i Know You

The first time when I saw your face, baby
I saw the sun in your eyes
The moon in your nose and stars in your lip
You gave the light to the dark of my life and empty of my love

The first time when I kissed your lip
And your hand in my neck
The first time when I embrace your waist
And felt your heart beat so close

The first time when I lay with you
And I knew our love would fill the earth
Last till the end of time my love
Only for you
“S”

3 comments:

  1. keren... menerangi kehidupan yang gelap.. ^_^

    jago buat puisi cinta yah sob.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. linknya uda dipasang balik gan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berkunjing nih bang,mantef tuh ceritanya..heee

    ReplyDelete

Dilarang memasang link aktif. Karena pasti akan admin hapus.